MANZOOR AHMED KIYANI
Military Accountant General
Telephone No. 92 51 9270709
Controller Military Accounts (Officers)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is interest calculation formula?
Ans: Progressive Total * Rate of Interest / 1200
2. What is the maximum monthly DSOP Fund subscription can be deducted from Pay & Allowances?
Ans: An officer can subscribe monthly subscription of DSOP Fund up to the Rank Pay.
3. How I can withdraw Refundable & Non-Refundable advances out of my DSOP Fund account?
Ans: Refundable & Non-Refundable advances out of DSOP Fund account can be withdrawn by forwarding application through PP& A Dte to CMA (O), Rawalpindi.
4. What is the procedure to change Interest Option?
Ans: Interest option can be changed through PP& A Dte on 1st July of each year.
5. What is the procedure to change Zakat option status?
Ans: Zakat Option can be changed through PP& A Dte before 30 days of 1st Ramazan of each year.
6. When I withdraw my final payment of DSOP Fund?
Ans: Final Payment of DSOP Fund can be withdrawn through PP& A Dte after the date of SOS/ SOD.
7. What is the maximum amount I can withdraw as Refundable or Non-Refundable advance from my account?
Ans: Maximum 80% amount of DSOP fund can be withdrawn as Refundable or Non-Refundable advance after retaining balance for payment of Housing Dte
8. When DSOP Fund statement is issued?
Ans: DSOP Fund statement issued to the relevant addresses after closing of financial year and applying Interest when rate issued by Finance Division.
9. How I can change my address mentioned on DSOP Fund Statement?
Ans: Address can be changed through Coro orders/CRs from PP& A Dte received to CMA (O).
10. How I can change my Rank mentioned on DSOP Fund Statement?
Ans: Rank can be changed through Coro Orders /CRs through PP & A Dte received to CMA (O).
11. How much balance should be retained for payment to Housing Dte out of my DSOP Fund account?
Ans: Balance equal to one Installment (Semi-annual) shall be retain for payment to Housing Dte.