MANZOOR AHMED KIYANI
Military Accountant General
Telephone No. 92 51 9270709
Military Accounts Training Institute
Military Accounts Training Institute (MATI) was established in 1950 at Lahore to cater training needs of Pakistan Military Accounts Department. It was shifted to Rawalpindi in 1971. With the growing needs of training of the employees in various fields, the training portoflio of MATI was enlarged. Its physical structure also expanded. The present setup of MATI comprises the main Institute at Rawalpindi and its regional Institutes at Lahore, Karachi, Wah Cantt, Peshawar, Multan and Quetta.
MATI offering variety of different courses for the staff and officers of this department. Some courses/orientations have been designed for officers and personnel of Defence Services keeping in view their needs and demands.
The MATI's calendar of courses 2015 consists the following main categories of courses:
- Short Courses on Accounts
- Short Courses on Administration / Management
- Short Courses on Pre-Audit of Payments
- Special Courses/orientation for Defence Services Officers and Personnel
- Prepartory Training Classes for candidates of AAO promotion examination
- Special Cadre Courses
- Audit Command Language
- Basic Computer Courses