Controller Military Accounts Officers' Pension
Frequently Asked Questions
-       What is pension calculation formula?
-       Why my commutation amount is different from other colleagues with same rank?
-       Why my pension rate is different from my colleagues with same rank?
-       Is disability factor added in monthly pension or not?
-       Which is the most convenient mode of receiving monthly pension?
-       How can I avail the facility of Direct Credit System (DCS)?
-       After switching-over to DCS, do I need to furnish life certificate to CMA (OP)?
-       When will my commuted portion of pension restore and which documents will be required?
-       Who is entitled to inclusion of 7% Cost of Living Allowance (CLA) in pension?
-       How can I get 7% CLA included in my pension?
-       How can I apply for 25% increase in pension granted after 85 years of age?
-       When is Children Allowance applicable?
If we haven't answered your question here, please contact us for further help.
Last Pay Drawn x 7/10 x Qualifying Service / Prescribed Service
Commutation amount may differ from your colleague due to difference in date of commission, year of service, date of SOS          and date of birth.
The pension rate might be different owing to different dates of commission, years of service, S.O.D and S.O.S.
Disability factor is added in monthly pension because adhoc increases are allowed on disability element. Therefore, it is          merged with monthly pension and disbursed along with monthly pension.
Direct Credit System. It allow you to receive your monthly pension directly in your account in any scheduled bank - no          need to send any bills. This facility is not only convenient for our valued clients like you but it also enhances the efficiency          of our payment accounting process.
Fill the following ducuments available on this webpage:          i.      Option form - You need to open a pension-specific single account in any scheduled bank of your choice and get                   this form attested by the bank for verification of your bank account particulars. This is to be sent to us.          ii.      Non-Joint Account Certificate - You need to submit it because pension can not be disbursed to a joint account.
No! However, after every six month, i.e. 10th of March and 10th of September of each year, you will have to provide a          proof of your presence to the bank from where you draw your pension, either through submission of life certificate on the          prescribed form (download from this website) or through biometric verification.
Under the existing rules, restoration of commuted portion of pension is restored on the basis of pensioner's age index          calculated at the time of grant of commutation. The date of restoration of commuted portion of pension can be checked from          pension book and this office can also be contacted for this purpose. The under mentioned ducuments will be required by this          office to process such cases:-         i.      An application for restoration of commuted portion of pention.          ii.     An attested copy of CNIC          iii.     Life certificate duly verified by an authorized officer.
Inclusion of 7% CLA in pension is admissible only in case of pensioners who were in receipt of the said allowance at the          time of their retirement and who had not availed the benefit of Revised Baisc Scales, 2001. It includes pensioners who          retired during the period from 01-July-1995 to 30-November-2001.
In case you are eligible for 7% CLA in your pension, you simply need to furnish a claim to CMA (OP) and you will be          entitled to receive the following:         i.      Difference of commutation.          ii.     Arrears of pension due to inclusion of 7% CLA from the date of admissibility.          iii.    Intimation for revised rate of monthly pension.
A simple application to CMA(OP) with attested CNIC copy would be sufficient
It is applicable to children below the age of 21 only in cases of Special Family Pension and is disbursed along with monthly          pension payments.