Information Technology is the needs of the time to automate business processes of an organization for efficient service delivery to the clients. In this regard, Controller Military Accounts (Rawalpindi Command) has computerized under mentioned business process using Oracle 10G Database System by its own PMAD IT professionals.
- Payroll Management System of Army Officers, JCOs/Soldiers & Civilians
- Maintaining history of payroll data since 2001
- Auto tax calculation, deduction & rebate
- Auto fixation of pay according to new pay-scales & increases
- Printing of bank/branch codes on Cheque slip / Pay slips
- Processing of Civilians Pension since Jan 2008
- Computerization of D-Section (Printing of cheques, Sch-III, D.L)
- Issuance of computerized Fund statements
- Implemented 100% Change statements system in April 2011
- TA/DA software for computerization in process
- Online Accounting with the MAG office
Arrear through Regular Payroll System
Worthy Military Accountant General has been pleased to enhance the payment of arrears of Pay & Allces upto Rs: 9,999 through Regular Payroll.
An E-mail service, complaint & Guidance Desk have been started on the direction of worthy Military Accountant General & Controller of Military Accountant (RC) to facilitate the valuable clients for efficient service delivery.
Change Statement System
Payroll Management System is running on Change Statements as per detail below: