Vision, Mission & Goals
Our vision is to contribute to national development by conducting internal audit of Defence Production units and Defence Procurement agencies in line with the best national and international practices.
The office of the Controller Local Audit (Defence Production) aims at establishing a robust internal audit mechanism in the area of Defence Production and Defence Procurement by:
- Developing internal audit as an aid to top Defence management
- Providing objective assurance to national oversight bodies
- Helping our clients improve systems to achieve goals with efficient, effective use of resources and dependable internal controls
We at the office of Controller Local Audit (Defence Production) strive to:
- Create a professional internal auditing team in the area of Defence Production and Procurement
- Establish a continuous professional education programme for the local audit staff
- Identify all the major governance issues, risk areas and control weaknesses on a timely basis
- Focus on value for money auditing and evaluating national projects for timely completion while being economic, efficient and effective
- Contribute in keeping Defence Production and Procurement units accountable to the national leadership
- Help the management of Defence Production and Procurement units safeguard national assets.