Controller of Accounts Pakistan Air Force
Telephone No. 091 9210826
Read more about CAAF
Duties & Functions of CAAF
- Overall administration, Supervision and Budgetary Control of CAAF Command.
- Supervision of duties & functions of the offices of Dy. CAAF Lahore and Karachi
- Acts as Financial Advisor to PAF Executives on financial & services matters
- Maintains Monthly & Annual Accounts of PAF Formations/Units.
- Compilation of Monthly Revenue & Expenditure Accounts and its submission to MAG office
- Issuance of Fortnightly Imprest to All PAF Bases/Formations through Cash Requisitions
- Preparation of Appropriation Accounts.
- Preparation/Compilation of Monthly Accounts of PAF.
- Grant and payment of pension to PAF's Pensioners.
- Maintenance of DSOP/DSP/GP Fund Accounts.
- Finalization of Accounts of PAF Officers, JCO's/Airmen & Civilians
- Issuance of cash Assignment
- Issuance of Corrigendum PPO's to PAF Pensioners